Sunday, November 25, 2007

More Thanksgiving...




8 comments:

Carol P. said...

Hi there sweet thing! So glad you included me in your blog invitation. You know you have always been my special girl... and this is a great way for me to keep track of you. - Your pics are beautiful... the scenery... and YOU! Your smile lights up the page. Hope you had a fun Thanksgiving with the fam... and the sweet new Miss Mae. (I checked out R & S's blog - thanks!) - We'll catch up soon (as I'm sure you've heard... lots to talk about) Have a great week chick!
Love, Carol P.

brook & dave said...

Bear,
Well, I did it. I have attempted my first blog. I have no idea how to invite you to look at it, so I'm letting you know here. it's brookndave.blogspot

Hope you'll give me a little direction!
love you!

The Mac Attack said...

Less then a week to go yippie! It looks like you had so much fun at Thanksgiving. Mae cant waite for you to get home shes excited to meet you.

Mary Mac said...

I love this blog thing. The first time I talked to both Brook and Rachel in the same day. Brook, the blog thing is pretty easy, all ya do is play around on it and you can find how to do it all...if I can figure it out you can. And Rachel tell that little blue steel baby of yours that I can't wait to meet her on saturday. I can hardly wait, let alone focuse on school this week. I love you too!!!

Kim said...

Ahh hello...is anyone there...is this how I blog? First timer here...Anyway...Thanksgiving was GREAT!! It was so amazing reconnecting with you Mary and remembering why we became friends in the first place! Your such an amazing person and I'm so lucky to have you back in my life!! Let's never break up again..hehe Have fun in Spoakne with your new baby niece, I'll take care of NC for you till I get back to WA myself. Love ya girl, Kim

Mary Mac said...

Kim you did it! You successfully blogged. Anyway, I am so happy we've reconnected too. I can't believe that of all the places we found each other it was NC!!! I guess God works in mysterious ways. Quinn and I had a blast with you, Tim, Nancy and Reggie. Make sure you call me when you get into Spokane we will go out on the town!!! I can't believe I go home in two days...AHH I have so much more work to get done! Oh well Ill survive. I love ya and will see ya in WA. Mary

Photography by Lauren Brown said...

Hey Girl!!! Beautiful Pics, perhaps it is your calling! I LOVE seeing your happy smiling faces. I miss you and Quinn a ton! Hope we can hang out sometime soon over Christmas!

Much Love and big hugs,
Lauren

ps. You are more than welcome to link to my blog from your blog... if you want. :)

Mary Mac said...

Hi Laruen! I wish I could say photography is my calling, unfortunatly Quinn took most of the pictures, I guess it runs in the family! I hope you had or are having a wonderful trip to the Dominican Republic, I look forward to seeing lots of pictures. We really need to do something over Christmas break, I would love to see everyone agian. It feels like its been forever! We'll get something figured out.

Mary