Thursday, March 6, 2008

I'm Comming Home!!!!

Get ready....I'll be home soon. Yeah!!! So I haven't officially gotten an interview for the job in Mt. Baker, because they still have to do all the paper work and call references. But I will know all the information hopefully by next week. When I spoke to the principal yesterday he said they were going to plan on doing the PE interview on Friday and the coaching interview on Saturday, so girls form the team could be there to take part. Anyway I will be home Saturday the 22nd of March and fly out on the following Sunday. I look forward to spending Easter Sunday at home with the fam. I can't wait to see you all. So free up your schedules and get ready to hang out with me!!!(sorry boy's Quinn will not be joining me for this trip, you'll have to wait till this summer...bummer I know, but I will have to do for now!).

Rachel, let me know if you can fit me into your schedule I need some help with the hair before the interview! And I will be needing to find something to wear!

3 comments:

The Mac Attack said...

Yippie!!!! We can't waite!!

brook & dave said...

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!! You totally made my day! (and our plans for Easter, which up until 30 seconds ago had been up in the air.) Seriously, it's like Christmas all over again. :)

brook & dave said...

Yeah, those pictures were pretty sweet! I should probably email Lauren to tell her how addicted I am to her photos. I wish we were closer, I'd love to hang with her sometime. Super cool lady! I still haven't emailed her any of the pics I took in MT last year...I'm a little embarassed b/c I was so "green" behind the lens. But she probably would still want pics of her sweet dogs. :)