Things have been extremely busy lately. We are adjusting to our new home and enjoying the little time we have to explore. What we have found is incredibly beautiful. Last weekend we went down to Seattle to see family and friends and on our way home we took the famous Chuckanut Dr. It is incredible, you come around the corner from farm land and woo la, the beautiful Chuckanut bay and the start of the San Juan Islands! To add on to that it was a gorgeous sunny evening!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
So pretty. It sounds like you are so crazy busy with v-ball. But that is good. And fyi Mae can like v-ball just not s-ball.
I love that drive!! Glad you got to see it on a beautiful day!!! Good to see you last night, can't wait to see you hopefully tomorrow! I think I might take off Thursday too...there's just so much to do. Thanks for jumping in!
Post a Comment