This was our hike at Artist Point..it is the farthest up you can drive on Baker. It was a beautiful day...but there were a ton of people there. By the end it started to snow!


Quinn looking over the edge...scary!

This is
Nooksack Falls it is right off the MT. Baker HWY. A beautiful place. There are fences all around
because people get so close and people die each year.

This is our house...70's and brown...but huge! So come and stay with us we have plenty of room:)

The view from our front room.

The sport court!


The creek out back after a crazy rain storm! Salmon spawn up it!

Hope you are all doing well. I thought I would get some quick pics up while I got the chance. I miss you all and hope everyone is doing fabulous!
3 comments:
Finally a blog!!! Thanks so much for posting love seeing where you live. Hopefully one day we will get over there to visit you. Dang our busy busy lives. Cant waite to see you for Maes Bday!
Woo hoo! You beat me in getting a post up (finally!) I'm hoping to do the same today. But none of our house, just Geoff and Danelle. Still, it's something!!
I can't wait to see you this weekend! much love!
Wow! The photos of where you live are beautiful! I bet it is even more spectacular in person. Thanks for including me! - Doc
Post a Comment