Friday, January 23, 2009

New Years 2009

New Years was another big hit! Although the pace was a little slower than last years big bash...it was still great to spend time with such amazingly fun people. In my 25 years, I don't think we have had one get together that wasn't' a blast. I am so fortunate to have all of you in my life. Thank you for such a wonderful way to bring in the new year. Enjoy the pictures. Sorry I can't tell you more about it, I am at school and I need to go teach here in a minute! All I can say is it was the year of the jump suit and we danced like crazy!

Cowboy Geoff!

Part Cowboy part Indian Ben!

Mae Singing into the microphone!
Photographer Dave!

Diva Rachel!

Pretty girls!

Dancing Katie!

Crazy Sean and Quinn!

Crazy Boys!

Rodeo Queen Meghan!

80's girl and Indian man!

5 comments:

The Mac Attack said...

Im about to post The McNard party also! Man that was a fun night!

brook & dave said...

Cracks me up!!! LOL... I'll get to our pics eventually. love you!

brook & dave said...

I thought we were going to see the ring? ;)

amy marie said...

Ok, so where's the engagement pictures? We were the last ones to find out, so we need to see some pics! CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting and fun for the both of you! You two are truly blessed! You should come to Hawaii for your honeymoon! :) Take care you! NamastE

Pemberton Family said...

So I heard the wonderful news! Congratulations. I am still waiting for you to post on your blog about it:) Glad you are enjoying your job and coaching. I have a couple of good friends who coach in that area. One at Meridian high school and the other at lynden high school. Anyway, have a great time planning your wedding it will be here before you know it!