Ok, Rachel here it is.
"Through Painted Deserts" by Donald Miller. This is a great book, I love anything he writes, and highly recommend it to anyone.
Pg. 123.
"you know", Paul begins, "its funny". Two weeks ago when we talked about things we wanted or our aspirations, we would have talked about houses or boats or cars. Now that we've been on the road for a while, everything is reduced to a bowl of cereal".
Quinn is reading it now, I'll probably read it again on our road trip home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for doing it. I see you didn't want to subject anyone else to the tag. Love ya is was sunny today!
Hey bear,
is that the book you told me about, the same guy who wrote Blue Like Jazz? I'll have to pick it up sometime. Did you know Geoff and Danelle made a blog? You can get to it by my site. I'll post soon. Blessings to you this week!
Post a Comment