Saturday, February 2, 2008

Random update

Hi everyone,


I just wanted to say I love you all (ya'all), and sorry I've been a slacker on my blogging. Quinn and I have been pretty busy with work and school and just havn't had much time for play. Needless to say we have no new pictures. But good news, I found out about a potential job (fingers crossed) in Bellingham. Its for High school PE with a head volleyball coaching postion, I am beyond excited about it, but also don't want to get my hopes up. So if you think about it, pray for God's will to happen.


I also start my student teaching on Feb. 12, and meet my teacher yesterday. We are going to get along great, she's a energetic little one. Also exciting is that on Feb. 16th Quinn will be running his first 1/2 marathon in Myrtle Beach South Carolina. I think he is going to do great! But after his not so wonderful run today he's feeling a little discouraged! He'll be fine!


Well that is all for now, were off to make a wonderful dinner and spend some time with the Prices. Love everyone. Miss ya. Here is an older picture of Quinn and some of his guy friends sky diving. Sorry its an old one but it hasn't made the blog yet!


Quinn and Mary

3 comments:

The Mac Attack said...

Um arnt your gonna be running the 1/2 also? Thanks for the update I was getting aggravated that there was no new post. Guess what Seans putting our toilet back in tonight YIPPIE!!!

Mary Mac said...

Um I was going to run the 1/2 but it ended up being a month earlier than we thought, and there was no way I could get in shape in time. Talking about aggrivated...where is your new post? I've been looking at your update for too long! I want new pics of Mae and your bathroom! How is work going. I bet it feels like you never left. Talk to you later.

brook & dave said...

Yay! It's good to hear from you again! you give me such a bad time for not posting all the pictures I have, but it's been ages since we've heard from you! Glad to see that you and Quinn are both posting again. We miss you tons! I'm going to be praying like crazy for the Bellingham gig! love you!