Last Saturday the weather was so beautiful we just had to get outside and attempt some fly fishing. I gave up quickly because it was so windy, I kept hooking my leg! We didn't catch anything but it was nice to be outside. We have been to this spot twice now and each time I leave feeling sick to my stomach. Why? Because next to the Cape Fear river, is what looks like a junk yard. Literally, people go and just leave their garbage. I only took two pictures of the garbage laying around but imagine them being 500 times worse. Quinn and I thought that we should get the athletic teams down there to do some community service. We are going to suggest it to the AD. To say the least it really made us miss the Northwest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
-Go to the Dashboard.
-Edit profile.
-Scroll down and in the photograph section and what ever picture you pick is the one we will see.
I hope that helps cant waite for your next blog lady.
Post a Comment