After our return to the one and only "Buies Creek" we decided to have a nice dinner with our friends the Prices and Katie Stallings. I'm trying out my new apron Santa got me in my stocking this Christmas. I cooked a wonderful baked pasta (thanks for the receipt Rachel). And by the way we don't have a new baby to take pictures of all the time. Life in the creek gets pretty dull...I've even begun to knit! (I can put pictures of that up if you would like..Rachel?!)
This is our friend Sarah, we thought this was pretty funny. And by the way no she's not pregnant...we just had a big dinner!
Katie is the only single one, so her date was Godfree, a little on the short side but he's cute!

2 comments:
i would love to see pics of you knitting. Maybe you should start needle point also I hear its s great activity!
Maybe I will...I have nothing else to do right now. Guess what its snowing right now. Ill take some pictures later and blog them. Hey how do you get that small picture to go by your name like the one of mae?
Post a Comment