Friday, January 4, 2008

'08 Missouri Rainbow

Hey all! Just thought I would give you a look at the afternoon that capped off my ever so enjoyable Christmas break. If the aesthetic beauty wasn't enough, catching fish on the "Mighty Mo" wasn't any help in the process of traveling back to the over populated East Coast. It's only my first day back and I already miss the peace and serenity of the Northwest. Although my break was incredible I am EXTREMELY bummed not to get time with the McLachlan Clan/Dormaier Possy/Menard Gang/Kenline Quad/Rogers Duo/Anyone I missed and what is hyped to be the most gorgeous and kick-arssss baby in the world Mae Ann McLachlan (not to mention more time with Mary Mac (the mastermind of this blog) - the most gorgeous and kick-arssss grownup/individual in the world). Anyway I hope everyone is filthy rich in laughter and hanging in there like a hair in a biscuit.

Much love to everyone,
Quinn













4 comments:

Mary Mac said...

quinn you are amazing with words! Good addition to the blog. can't wait to see you tomorrow. I love you sooooooooooo much. have a good one. Mary,
ps Good look'n fish.

The Mac Attack said...

Uncle Quinny we sorly missed you and are already excited for this summer when you come back!!!

brook & dave said...

Quinn, WE MISSED YOU!!! But more than anything, we were glad that you were wise and safe. We are totally planning on having a Murder Mystery party this summer at our new pad so we can "re-invent" the madness! Hope you're well, take care of my sis! Oh, and give Dave a call sometime...he misses you somethin' fierce. :)

The Mac Attack said...

Ok I think I fixed it. Let me know and will you please post some new pictures. I love ya Quinn but Im ready for something new.