Monday, April 28, 2008

I suck at blogging...but I'll make up for it soon!

So, its been well over a month since my last post, and there is way too much that has gone on since then! I am at school right now and can't write much but I will have new post's (yes, that's plural) up throughout the week.

Miss you all.

2 comments:

brook & dave said...

You, me and Geoff all suck at blogging. BUT I finally posted last week and am feeling a little down that I didn't get ANY comments at all. I even added a new quote and some pictures to my feed. *sigh*. I may post again soon. I have some pictures I'd like to get up there. I know you're busy, so I'll talk with you later! :)

The Mac Attack said...

You guys do such @ new posts but I know how busy its been for everyone. I've even slacked off latley. I can't waite for more posts. And you Graduate in 2 weeks YIPPIE!!!!!!!!