Monday, May 5, 2008

Photography Lesson 1&2

OOPS! Im bad at posting. My explanation is below. Basically I am trying photography lesson's given by Misty (rachels sister) on her blog.










So this is kinda strange but, I have been reading Misty (Rachels sister) blog about photography. I guess I like it because I can try whatever parts I like and leave out the others. But I love it all, and since I am incredibly board and have nothing to do all week I thought I would give it a try. So here are my attempts at photography. I think the lessons were on the rule of thrids and close ups and something with lines! See, I don't even know what exactly it was about, but I think it helped.


On top of that, the sun was shining all day long and we have a beautiful yard with tons of flowers blooming, so it was easy!


3 comments:

The Mac Attack said...

I like the blackberrys I want to eat them. Can't wait to see you in June.

brook & dave said...

Good work Bear! I like the fence and the red tree shots the best (and of course I always love to see pictures of you and Quinn). I'm counting the days till your home! Speaking of home, we have our house inspection today. :) YAY! love you

brook & dave said...

Ok, I'm ready to see more picture of graduation and stuff. Also, I hear there was a sort of adventure with you and mom? Do post!!! :)