Last weekend Quinn and I headed over to Victoria BC for Quinn's sister-in-law's brothers wedding! The weekend was filled with fun. We hitched a ride with Rachelle's uncle and aunt from Montana who were also taking the ferry from Anacortes. They were great and we ended up getting to spend more time with them over the weekend. We arrived Saturday and left on Monday. The wedding was probably the fanciest event I will ever go to. The castle it was at is where they just finished filming x men 3. It over looked the water and the Olympic peninsula.
On Sunday we joined in with a big group to go on a 8 line zip line course. It was amazing. I was completely freaked out at first because I hate heights, but with the help of Rachel and Tom (the other two tree hugger) I made it through and had a great time! One line was 1,000 ft long and others got up to 40 mph. It was a great weekend, from the trip on the ferries up and back and all the fun people in between:) It was great!










2 comments:
Wow, that looks sooo cool! (the castle AND the zip lining!) Glad you were able to really get away for a weekend in the midst of all the planning and end of the year stuff. BTW, I would have freaked out at the height too! :) Good job!
Super Cute Dress! I cant wait to wear them for your wedding. It looks like it fit you great.
How cool is that Castle Your for sure going to have to watch Xmen 3 now.
Post a Comment