I have been pathetic at blogging lately...I have to say it is all because of Facebook! I said I would never join and now it has ruined my reputation as a blogger! It has been a long time since my last blog, a lot has gone on...too much to write about, therefore I will spare you the long version of what is going on! In a nut shell...School ended on June 19th, I put on a two day volleyball clinic, we moved out of our house Wednesday-Friday, and drove to Spokane for hoopfest Friday afternoon. We now live in a storage unit and the Gray's house until we can find a new home!!! Did I mention I hate the transition faze of life...All I want is to be settled long enough for a place to feel like home. Well here a couple of pics from our recent activities. I have to say I love living in Washington...it is absolutely beautiful here. Although we are in constant motion...the view isn't bad when your in Washington. Enjoy...Next week we go camping at Priest Lake, ID, then Quinn goes to Montana for a week, then we are in Spokane for wedding stuff!!!! I can't wait:) All I can think about is being Mrs. LeSage in one month. I love him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Great "attempt" at photography, Bear! It's been a GREAT summer. Wedding was so much fun, can't wait to hear about the honeymoon!
Post a Comment