Thursday, July 30, 2009

It's official....9 days and counting

I can't believe the big day is only 9 day's away. I just spoke to my wise sister and she recommended I start taking it all in...cause it is over before you know it. So here I go...taking it all in!

So far so good. It has seemed like a whirlwind since we got engaged. Thank God I have amazing friends and family! Planning a wedding with the bride and groom in Bellingham, parents of the bride and location of the wedding in Spokane and parents of the groom in Montana...presents it own unique challenges. Non that couldn't be overcome! For the most part Quinn and I really think alike and have the same taste..."for the most part" it is fun to see what things end up being on the others "important list". But things have worked very well. Quinn really cared about the beer and I really care about all the little details...that most people don't notice! I have truly enjoyed planning our wedding, and wouldn't trade it for the world. I am sitting here and nothing but happy thoughts run through my head. I am blown away that I am marrying my absolute best friend. To know without a doubt that he is the one for me is a breathtaking thought. I know that we will enjoy everyday together, even the bad ones. I love him and can't wait to be his wife.


Let's see tomorrow what day 8 brings!!! Love you all.....Mary

No comments: