skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Mary McLachlan LeSage
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Wedding Pictures!!!
I know there are a lot of pictures here...but I love them all. There will be more to come. Rose Wagner, our photographer was amazing...we have about 1200 beautiful pictures of the day. Enjoy!!!
1 comment:
Rach
said...
I know I already emailed you, but I love the pics. KEEP THEM COMMING :)
October 24, 2009 at 3:26 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Favorite websites
BROOK WHITNEY PHOTOGRAPHY
Kathe's Photography
Deb Brown's Yoga
Mount Baker
Northwest Conference Athletics
Reusable Grocery Bags
Best Friends
Mae
Can you tell she is loved?
Mary McLachlan; Coach of the Year
http://web.campbell.edu/news/releases/fa07/0068.html
Intrigueing Blogs
Austin and Amy
Brook N' Dave
Dawn and Tom
Geoff and Danelle
Kangaroo Baseball
Lauren's new blog
My soon to be millionair 13 year old cousin
Riley Jack
Sean, Rachel, & Mae
Blog Archive
►
2007
(13)
►
November
(11)
►
December
(2)
►
2008
(35)
►
January
(4)
►
February
(6)
►
March
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
June
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
December
(5)
▼
2009
(10)
►
January
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
July
(3)
▼
October
(1)
Wedding Pictures!!!
►
2010
(1)
►
May
(1)
Favorite Quotes
Someone once said, "the most courageous thing you can do in life is discover who you are, what you believe, and where you want to go".
"A day waisted is a day you can't get back"
1 comment:
I know I already emailed you, but I love the pics. KEEP THEM COMMING :)
Post a Comment